We are SO grateful for the love & support you have shown and for being SO very generous in your encouragement and prayers! If you are able, and feel led to do so, we still need funds for our travel expenses. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at adoptshoppe@gmail.com We LOVE sharing our story! We are SO thankful for you!!!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Little Peg People

Yesterday, the kids and I made these cute little peg people!





We made both sets of grandparents.


 And our little family of 5 {soon to be 6}!



And I made Elmo and Grover for Mia.
She LOVES them!  :)
I wasn't sure she'd recognize them.
So I considered it a success when I held up Elmo,
asked her who it was,
and she said "ELMO"!!

1 comment:

  1. awww...I didn't think of Grover. I'm out of touch with my inner monster! These are so cute!

    ReplyDelete