We are SO grateful for the love & support you have shown and for being SO very generous in your encouragement and prayers! If you are able, and feel led to do so, we still need funds for our travel expenses. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at adoptshoppe@gmail.com We LOVE sharing our story! We are SO thankful for you!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

Thankful!

So I got a little update tonight on Mia! So happy! And SO thankful she is so loved and well taken care of! We are so blessed! Mia has been staying at Holly's house. Holly is one of the two missionaries that started His Hands. She shows what a big heart she has for these babies by opening her home to them and caring for them! She says Mia is very sweet and tiny! (I knew she was the first time I saw her!) Holly says Mia has thrush right now, but is not having any eating problems because of it. So we will pray she gets over it soon! She's so tiny, we don't want it to effect her eating! Holly says she's wearing preemie clothes, but that she is long. I'm just so happy to hear any tidbit about her! I think I'm still in shock and can't quite grasp that we have another daughter! Hearing more about her makes it all seem a little more real!

We went shopping today for things for Mia and for the nursery at the House of Hope. I'm planning on sending a big box on Monday. It was SO much fun buying tiny preemie clothes again!

I'm just so thankful to God for all of His blessings! Words can't express it!

No comments:

Post a Comment