We are SO grateful for the love & support you have shown and for being SO very generous in your encouragement and prayers! If you are able, and feel led to do so, we still need funds for our travel expenses. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at adoptshoppe@gmail.com We LOVE sharing our story! We are SO thankful for you!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Careful Woman

A careful woman I ought to be:
A little girl follows me;
I do not dare to go a stray
For fear she’ll go the self-same way.
I cannot once escape her eyes;
What’re she sees me do,
she tries
Like me, she says,
she ’s going to be,
The little girl who follows me.
She thinks that I am good and fine,
Believes in every word of mine;
The bad in me she must not see,
The little girl who follows me.
I must remember as I go,
Through summer’s sun and winter’s snow,
I am building for the years to be,
For a little girl follows me.

1 comment:

  1. Just read this on a blog I follow. I printed it out. What a sobering reminder! Thanks for sharing! Hope you get your referral soon!

    ReplyDelete